Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Happy Place

We all have our happy places
We are all there with happy smiling faces
What is mine you might ask
I'll show you beyond my mask
My happy place is at the bottom of a pool
It is so nice and cool
You might think I'm strange
But I feel like I'm not in a cage
I love sitting here with no sound
I sit and lay on the pool ground
It is so quiet here
Go with me there
Please go with me
I really want you to see
What my world is like
You feel as free as a kite
The cold water everywhere
Do I dare come up for air
Should I go up to the land
That is not my plan
Go back to reality
To see the world’s fatalities
I'm going to stay longer now
You might ask how
It's always so calm
I look through the water and see my mom
My face is so blue
Yes this is true
I have little oxygen in my head
If I stay I'll end up dead
I'm on way to the top
Should I just stop
Should I go back
This is a fact
I will return to my happy place
Because it is my happy place
Yes it is my spot
It's the place I've got
Do you have a happy place
It's your own space
Go now and be free
Being down there I can be me
Have fun and find one
Out there is a tone
Open it to your friends
Show them there are no ends
It's your place to be safe
Be calm and have faith
You will get to yours
You might have to go on a tour
You will find it
A place you can sit
Now go
Just go
I'm still down here losing air
Water flows through my hair
Oh shit I'm blue in the face
I know I will return to my happy place

No comments:

Post a Comment