Friday, January 12, 2018

The Siren

The Siren 

Oh boy how I hate Junior high

I would rather fucking die 
I am stuck here in this detention hall 
How I got here I can not recall 
First day as the new kid at this school
Being new is awful but at least there is a pool 

I am getting out of here 

And I am going there 
Rumors around the school 
Say a mermaid lives in the pool 

I don't believe such lies 

People say if I swim I'll die 
Why is there a lock on the gate 
This is just fucking great 

It is so rainy and gloomy 

But this pool is so roomy 
I sense I am not alone
There is someone else in this pool zone 

The rumors are true 

Who knew 
She is angry I am in the water 
But she is furious that I was able to spot her 

She wants me out her home 

All she wants is to be left alone 
She is mad and began to cry 
Now I am going to die

She swims as fast as a shark 

And she drowned me down into the dark








No comments:

Post a Comment